Tuesday 29 August 2017

Pineapple

Catchy title? Check! Nothing interesting to actually write about? Also check!

Anywho, I spent £2.99 today on something I have slightly become obsessed with. That is.....one of those wordsearch book things you see in shops right inbetween the impossible crossword books and the Sudoku books, (which are also impossible). I have loved wordsearch books ever since I was a young child and my mother bought me one. I was obsessed with that book. Anyway, that book took me years to do and I still never actually finished it. But I still loved it. But year, I got one today and I have so far completed 11 wordsearches. Slightly obsessed. (First stage of understanding you have an addiction is by addmitting you have an addiction).

AALLSSOO, I can't drive yet. I did pass my test but I haven't actually got my car which is starting to really upset me because I really wanna drive now. I got back to college next week..which...I am super excited about. But in the mean time I will have to get buses to college and if I don't get on as a child....that's £4 for a return. (But I might see if I can apply for a bursary which should hopefully cover that costs).

Like I said, I actually have nothing remotely interesting to write about today but I just really wanted to write something. (Also it is proving extreme difficulty to not spell the word 'write' as 'right'...I really can't wait to go back to college).

I am also dearly sorry to inform you that I don't have a 'PhOtO oF tHe DaY' today and that's because I haven't taken any photos. I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN ANY SELFIES! I really need to up my game which I will vow down to you guys now and make that promise:

"I Samantha Denby will promise my small group of readers that I will take more photos so my blog is more interesting and so you can look forward to seeing something after you have finished reading and when you're extremely bored of the reading". 

And there you have it, a promise I shall attempt not to break. 

Just in case you guys are wondering, the promise will start from tomorrow because it's half past 9 on the evening and there isn't really much things to take photos of apart from my wordsearch....

No comments:

Post a Comment