Monday 4 January 2016

Teenage Blogger Central

I was browsing the web, as I usually do, and I came across Teenage Blogger Central. I was instantly impressed by the format of the blog and especially impressed by their initial purposes. Basically, the blog promotes other bloggers to blog readers, (that is how I impersonate the blog). But the idea is simply amazing! I wanted to find some more blogs out in the internet world for myself to read and then I came across Teenage Blogger Central and I found exactly what I was looking for. A blog full of blog posts to read. Who would of thought of such an interesting idea?!? Also, if you want to find more viewers for your blog, you can simply register on the blog basically advertising your own blog and the admin will advertise your blog on the blog. (I JUST CONFUSED MYSELF AND PROBABLY YOU, I AM SO SORRY). But yeah, you should probably go check it out!

I apologise for the really made spelling and grammar. I need to learn how to write again.

But, the link for the amazing blog issssss:

http://teenage-blogger-central.blogspot.ie/

HAVE FUN AMIGO'S!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Sam, so I tagged you for a Liebster Award on my blog, so here'a a link to the post just in case you want it!
    http://abbyandthepens.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete