Friday 1 April 2016

Life is full of rainbows and sparkles. APRIL FOOLS!

The title pretty much sums up my mood in this moment of time. I feel happy but also really miserable at the same time! For the past week I have been craving a perfect cup of tea. I tried to make one yesterday and quite frankly, I wanted to throw up but I didn't want to waste tea... 
I had a McDonalds tea the other day but the problem I have with their tea is that they don't put the milk in for you. I don't know the perfect consistency of water and milk in order to make the perfect tea. So, yeah, that was also a fail. The reason why I am discussing tea is that I am soon going to the coffee shop in order to have a cup of tea. I also do not understand why they are called 'coffee shops'. I know some people call them 'tea rooms' but that is only about 4% of the population in the UK. If I was in charge of laws and regulations for this country I would simply create a law which makes individuals call 'coffee shops', 'tea rooms'. DA DAH! 

Well. That was just random. 

 Everything is starting to become a wee bit stressful at the moment and I really do not like it :(. This is all down to the fact we might have too move and the one thing I hate the most is moving because I have to take down my memories off the wall and put them in boxes and stick 'fragile' stickers all over them:(. As much as it's upsetting, it is also very stressful! And I have a lot of coursework to do before I go back to college and I have a slight feeling that I am not going to be getting that done in time. YAY! (>._.>) <--- I don't know what that is. 

I would rant and rave about more things but the 'tea shop' is calling me! I hope you all have a good day amigo's and I hope no one pranks you today, That is one thing I do hate, April Fools Day! It's always about this time in the year something in my life goes 'kaboom' and I always believe its a joke but it never ends up to be a joke. That just got really deep...lel many apologies! 

I HOPE YOU HAVE RAINBOWS AND SPARKLES IN YOUR LIFE TODAY GUYS! 

pHoTo Of ThE dAy: 
I found this meme funny because I have never watched games of thrones and I have never touched an avocado in my entire life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment