Wednesday 22 June 2016

Consistency

Okay, so I am apparently have no consistency what so ever. Especially when it comes to writing blog posts on a regular basis. I always write a blog post expressing how much I am going to write something everyday but I never do but hey ho, what is the flow? (Don't ask me what that even means).

Life has been rather odd lately. Ups and downs and many round-a-bouts. To begin with: I have a crazy driving instructor. He raises his voice quite and lot and insists on murdering me. For example, earlier today I was heading towards a round-a-bout. You are always supposed to give way to the oncoming traffic from the right. So I did. My driving instructor was insisting that I go but I did not want to die, therefore I didn't go. (There was a silver corsa heading over). My driving instructor told me to then speed up whilst turning into a really tight road. So yes. I have come to the conclusion that he is trying to murder me! YAY!

Secondly: I decided to get a full fringe.
Mind the wonderful reflection within my glasses but wallah. Me with a full fringe. (I aimed for it to be messy so don't judge me please). I don't know why but I really wanted a fringe because I always have my hair up and I thought it would look nice so I had a 'yolo' moment and went for it. Boom. Majority of people are telling me that it suites me but you never know with people. 

Thirdly: College is killing me. No further comment is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment