Wednesday 1 June 2016

yOu CoMe FiRsT

I have come to the conclusion that all boys and men are strange. Especially when it comes to understanding them. I, myself, is the worst for understanding. I don't understand the stupid little things in life and I am starting to think that I probably should.

Basically, never mess a boy around. They also have feelings, (believe it or not). That is what I have done recently and trust me, it is not a good thing. Messing with his feelings was the worst mistake i have ever done because you don't realise what you have until you lose it. Long story short, I am an idiot. But it is all okay because I have finally come to my Sammy senses. I am one large nugget and I have no realised that.

Here is some advice, never listen to other people, always listen to yourself and yourself only. The only person who can change anything is you. You are the reason for why you eat everyday. You are the reason to why you go to bed at the time you do. You are the reason to why you decide to talk to someone. Everything is all down to you so don't let anyone change that for you! Always listen and take care of yourself. I always end up putting other people before myself and that is were I go wrong in life. By putting others before yourself on a regular basis you begin to feel really down yet happy at the same time. This is one contradiction which you will never understand unless you are one of those people pleasers.

You Come First! 

That is what I am going to start doing from now on, put myself first for once. It sounds very selfish to me but in reality it isn't. It is all about happiness and I believe the key to happiness is responsibility. Responsibility for yourself along with others. Please, always remember that!

On a slightly happier note, I finally have an amazing PC thanks to him. I have missed him so much and like I have said a couple dozen times, I finally came to my senses. I finally got my dream of a pc and my dream of a man bag and I honestly could not be happier right now. There are still parts of me which are depressing and sloppy but I guess everyone has those parts to them. Everyone.

Music is amazing. It is a mood changer. But, you know what isn't amazing, this noisy keyboard. It is very early hours in the morning and people are trying to sleep yet all you can hear is the clanking noise this keyboard is providing. It isn't like any normal keyboard, oh no, it is loud, qwerky but still pretty amazing. It does the job though.

Anyway, I better tuck myself back into bed before this keyboard wakes up the whole neighbourhood, Now, that would not be good. It could be rather funny on the upside. I hope everybody has a wonderful day/evening, whatever time of the day it might be! Thank you for reading!

*smiley Sammy face here* 

1 comment: