Wednesday 17 August 2016

I WON

So, as you may already know, I did a large stippling piece of work which was a trawlerman. Basically, I got told that it was a waste of time by one of the teachers at my college and it was never put in the art exhibition in which I was promised it would. Anyway, another teacher loved it and therefore wanted to enter it into a local art competition were the winners work would be displayed in their office building and the winner would also receive £250. So, £250 does not seem that much but to me it is a lot. That is 2 weeks worth of working to me. But basically, I WON THE COMPETITION. I actually won something. I don't even care about the money, my artwork was loved by someone and I am so proud of myself.

Wahoooooooooooooooooooo.

I am so happy.

Live has it's little peaks and tweaks. Sometimes they upset me. Sometimes they make me happy.

I just thought I should let you know and once I get a picture of the artwork I shall show you! WOOP WOOP.

Anyway in other news I am  currently learning how to drive again. I don't like driving and I personally think it will take me a very long time before I even enjoy driving but yes, I am learning. My previous driving instructor has given up on me as he is portraying. He has not messaged me for two months and I have seen him in my hometown teaching other pupils so I shall leave him to it. But my new instructor is pretty cool, I think I have given him two heart attacks in the two lessons I have had with him. I dislike driving. I don't feel confident enough to drive.

I am still watching the Office. Every time I am at home I leave everything just to watch the Office. I think I need help.

I also need to revamp the blog. I would really like a good design and pretty patterns and stuff but I am not that computer savvy. Hmmmmm.

It is still weird being 18.

Anywho, I hope you all have a lovely day/evening/night! I shall speak soon and I shall return with a photo of the day!

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment