Wednesday 17 February 2016

pineapples

The title is irrelevant and random just like I am. Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I would love to handle cameras or become a producer of a random TV show. Like, I cool would that be? Just managing your very own TV show which an audience can be formed from then furthermore, a community. A fan base.

Okay, I am thinking way too much like I usually do but it is so nice to be typing back on here! I miss the good old days of writing about my random life. Now I want a cup of tea but tea is strong. Strong as in caffeine by the way!! I need to lay off the caffeine but it is the only thing that provides energy.

CATCH UP WITH DENBY TIME!!!!!!

I had a two hour driving lesson the other day which was eventful and very stressful. I completed many junctions which also provided myself with many heart attacks. (Obviously not literally otherwise I would be in a hospital but still).

I also read a book within 48 hours(ish). It was such a good crime novel. The title of the book was 'Ice Cold' by Tess Gesseten (badly spelt last name). IT WAS AN AMAZING BOOK IN WHICH I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE! I love crime/thrillers and that was exactly what this book was. Basically, a family relative of mine fell ill and had to have an operation so she had asked me to do a few jobs for her. One of the jobs was to take a couple library books back. I began reading one of the books and IT WAS AMAZINGGGGG! (Tip, always read books which the elderly read).

Also, the boyf' is my soul mate and that is a fact! I had the most amazing valentines day with him! We went for a cute meal and then watched 'Zoolander 2' in cinemas. It is an extremely funny film which I also recommend. I just realised that I recommend a lot of things on this blog. So, if you enjoy reading this blog and also enjoy recommendations then yeah, stay tuned folks!

i LIKE spoons.

Ermmmmm, what else......Oh, I got my new bike which I am taking so much care of since the last incident. But yeah I am definitely unfit so that is my ultimate goal recently. I hate being unfit with a passion! It is horrible! I am also going to begin going to the gym once Denby has time and isn't dying! WOOP WOOP!

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I was proud of this photo.
But he isn't very fond of it.
But still.
I love him.
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment