Tuesday 9 February 2016

I AM ALIVE

I seriously need to stop saying: 'I AM ALIVE'. Like, obviously I am alive DUHHHH I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I WASN'T ALIVE. 

Anyway, CATCH UP TIME WITH DENBY! 

Firstly I thought I was going to die from sepsis because I have a cut on my finger and I am pretty certain that its infected. 

Secondly, me and le boyf are amazeballs.

Thirdly, all I think about is food. I really want to start le gym. 

Fourthly, I have a driving lesson tomorrow.

Fifth, I have had a really bad cold which has almost killed me.

Six: TV is great. 

7: I refuse to pay money for a plastic bag.

8. I have really bad stomach ache.

9. I am just ill.

10. To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Denby,
    That you can continue this list with other Facts about you, I've had nominated you for the creative Blogger Award. I hope that you do it and have fun with it.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete