Monday 29 February 2016

DO U WANT DOTTING?

SoSoSoSo, as some of you may know, I like to dot! Stippling has now become a hobby I am having way too much fun with. Therefore, I have decided to open free offers to dot some of you amazing people! I don't think that makes any sense. Basically, if you would like me to dot you or another individual please send the a picture of yourself or your other individual to: thatdenbykid@gmail.com

I was going to dot random people but I thought I might as well take requests from y'all because y'all are wonderful readers who stick by me a lot! Just to clarify, the dot piece will be A5 which, I believe, is half the size of A4! I can post them to you if you'd like an original copy, etc, etc, etc. This is a mini experiment for me so if you do not like the piece I produce then I shall apologise now. Also, it's free? Why not?

Anyway, life has been rather busy lately. All I have done is work and spend money and visit people and more work then college work and urgh. It jut feels as if I haven't had a break yet! It is so tiring which is why I would like to dot some more purely because it relaxes me in the spare time that I have!

I have developed a strong love for David Bowie. I already loved him but now the love has become stronger all thanks to 'Life on Mars?'. I LOVE YOU DAVID BOWIE.

Speaking of love, like usual, I love him very much! The boyf' is spectacular and adorable. I want to hug him because he was ill but then he went to the gym instead of college so the tightness of the hug would not be as tight as it usually would be. Many apologies boyf'.

I also miss the brother so much! I haven't seen him in ages :( I wish he lived closer to me or I lived closer to him so I could see him all the time. I cannot wait until I can drive so we can go on mini adventures and I get to see him more!

Oh and yeah, I am never ever eating or touching ben and jerrys ice cream ever again. They don't even deserve capital letters the son of ddsioadsoajdioajdsadsoadioad. That is honestly something I definitely do not recommend. DO NOT TOUCH THE STUFF PLEASE!

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I posted this a LONG while ago but I wanted to post it again so y'all know what I am talking about when it comes to dots.
DOTS ARE EXPRESSIVE


ps, sorry for appalling spelling and disgusting use of punctuation. I am not a professional. I do wish I was but I am afraid I am not. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment