Tuesday 22 December 2015

I am sick of feeling emotionally sick.

I want to be happy. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy with him! He makes me feel so happy and warm and safe and yeah, you get the gist of it. But I can't be happy otherwise. When I am not with him. I am so emotionally drained it is unbelievable. I need to get myself back on my feet but the struggle is real! I cannot even tuck my chair into my desk because my chair is too heavy. I CANNOT WIN!

I think I have 'Christmas blues' or whatever you call it. I don't even know. I am so drained it is seriously unreal. I want to break off for holidays already so I can catch up on sleep and chill from everything. That has just reminded me...

I BREAK OFF FOR THE HOLIDAYS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

That has cheered me up! I am happy now. I am addicted to Twenty One Pilots still along with many documentaries. I don't even know what to write or talk about which is unusual for me because usually I have a lot to talk about. But...I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment