Tuesday 22 December 2015

UPDATE

I need to thing of more inspiring titles for my posts. 'UPDATE' is not an enticing title which I could use to attract people but I shall still use it anyway. But yes, HELLO! I finally had a small amount of time to write something on this. I have missed it dearly.

In the space of 8 days which I haven't been writing for...(doesn't make sense but ya' know)...I have managed to obtain an addiction to candles and probably fires. I invested in a candle last week and since then I have been obsessed. My room is always cold even if the heating was ever on and to my surprise, candles warm it up! They are simply perfect! Scented candles are the type of candles to which I currently own and they are so pretty and perfect.

OOO OOO OOO! I also own an awesome book titled: 'This Book Loves You' by the one and only...PewDiePie! I own this book thanks to my awesome brother! Since Christmas is literally around the corner, me and le bro managed to find time to exchange and open gifts. He bought me an awesome laser pen, the awesome book, awesome huge marshmallows along with these mini, yet awesome, Adventure Time characters! I seriously think I have fallen in love with gifts! He seriously is the best friend/brother I have ever ever ever ever have!

Speaking of love, le boyf' took me to the cinema and for a lovely meal the other day. Basically, lets just say I am now a fan of Star Wars. Although I understand the new Star Wars may not be as good as the originals, (to what I have heard), it is a pretty sick film! I know Disney have taken over and you can definitely tell that they have...but it is still such a good film! Star Wars and impressed me after many years of contradictory hating it. (I have never seen Star Wars before).

I just realised that there are going to be a lot of mistakes within this post.
Many Apologies.

Anyway, I have now got a new, epic pair of Sony Headphones. Yes, HEADphones. I previously had a pair but I really wanted le boyf' to have them as I believe he is in a bigger need of headphones than I am. So, I decided to invest in some of my own and quite frankly, they sound absolutely amazing! Sony are my top recommendation if you are looking for either earphones or headphones! You can hear all the instruments and bass so perfectly it is un-real!.

I am unable to spell correctly today.

Today is the 22nd of December, (well it was to those who are reading in the future), which means...Christmas is pretty much 2-3 days away! I am a little bit excited but also really anxious at the same time! I need to invest in more gifts for le family but tomorrow is pretty much the last day which I can do so! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I thought I was organised but apparently not! For weeks now I have had gifts mounting up in my room and it has been driving me up the walls. I just can't wait to get rid of them but I am so so so nervous because I don't know if anyone will like them! I am awful when it comes to buying gifts:((

I must scadoodle as I have presents to continue wrapping and sorting out and then I have to have a hard, long think about what I need for the remaining missing gifts!

Therefore...

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I think I took this just over a week now with his
epic camera!
(Well, not as epic as his new camera)
I kinda like it. 
The guy adds a sense of purpose to the stall.
I don't even know.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand your obsession with candles!! I got a new one recently, and all I've wanted to do since is light it!! (It smells so good!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone in this world understands my obsession! I love them:')

    ReplyDelete