Monday 14 December 2015

I, ladies and gentlemen, am a genius!

So I created this: 

I was messing around and then next minute you know...BAM! I had a great idea, (which has probably been done a million times before. I basically put some lights into a jar. That is it. BUT JUST LOOK AT HOW AMAZING IT IS! I am so proud of myself. It just looks so pretty. 

So I have once again returned to the keyboard of misery. I am at college with the sticky keyboard and quite frankly, I hate it but I choose to sit at this computer purely because it is out of the way of everyone and it's kind of peaceful. I need to stop going on about keyboards, I attempt to make this small topic rather interesting but it fails miserably every time. 

In other news, this Christmas is almost a failure for me. I still need to invest in gifts but I have had no time. I still need to create one gift and I have a week to do but I guarantee it will not be completed in a week. However, I shall once again do what I happen to best; rush through things. 

Energy drinks are bad for you. An obvious statement I do know, but, I have recently been drinking them and I have been completing so much work and actually completing tasks. It is great! The only downside is the fact I am unable to sleep properly. But that is my own doing. 

I shall continue with this post later today as this keyboard is starting to slowly aggravate me. But, this does mean that I can finally say: 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment