Wednesday 6 May 2015

I tried

'I tried' is literally my new saying. If I do something and I fail at it I simply say 'I tried'. It isn't really a good thing but it is such a force of habit, I can't stop saying it. Anyway, I finally got a small camera and I have finally been able to take awesome/decent photos. The outcome of my recent photos is amazing. I am in love...with a camera...yup....I'm crazy. 


This is just a picture I took earlier today. But look at the quality of it. I am seriously in love with a camera. I was born to take photos of random stuff in high quality. 

Okay, apart from my 'photography', I am having EMOtional problems. I am constantly emotional. Like, I will cry randomly for no reason. Something is wrong with me lately and I don't know what it is. *Crying with laughter emoji* 


No comments:

Post a Comment