Wednesday 27 May 2015

Never Give Up

Giving up is the one thing I use to be extremely good at. But then I began to realize, giving up gets you no where in life. If you give up, it makes you feel like nothing. You get a sudden feeling of self doubt and that you can't do anything when actually, you can! Anyone can accomplish anything but the only thing which is stopping you from accomplishing anything is yourself! You can run a marathon. You can create a spectacular piece of art. You can get all your coursework done even if your deadline is next week. You can do anything!
What I am trying to say is, don't give up! Don't stop what you're trying to accomplish until you have accomplished it. For example, if you're painting a picture. Don't stop half way and look at that painting and say to yourself "it's rubbish" and then give up and scrap the painting because, darling, it isn't finished! You haven't accomplished your goal which was to paint this picture. You can't judge your painting when it is only half way done. You have to paint the full picture! You have to finish what you started! (Awful example, but I tried).
It takes me so much strength to not give up! I want to give up all the time but I force myself not too! I will push myself until I am in agony just so I can achieve my own personal goals! Having many physical body problems I find it difficult to complete day to day activities and having anxiety and other issues like that does not help matters! But I can't use those as an excuse anymore! So what if I have one functioning lung, I can still breathe? I have inflammatory in the majority of the joints in my legs, I can still walk? Nothing will stop me! If you tell me I cannot do something I will instinctively do whatever it takes to prove you wrong because I can do anything and no one can tell me I can't do something when I know I can!
But, the one thing you always have to remember is that, it takes time! You can't just accomplish something instantly. It takes time and effort. Sometimes it takes more effort than others. But still, you can do it! Never let someone tell you that you can't do something! Never let someone make you feel like dirt. Never let someone sweep you under the carpet. Never let someone's negativity get to your positivism!

Never Give Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment