Saturday 2 May 2015

Denby Returns

I am back. From nowhere. 
I have returned to the Shire from Hogwarts because why not.
I don't know what I am on about. I am highly tired.
Anyway, I have decided to invest in a camera and I am going to start creating/editing videos and also take amazing photographs/ I love cameras and videos and stuff and thought I might as well use my talent as a decent hobby which I could get paid for. 
I seriously don't know what I am on about. 
i am the reason why every human being needs a decent amount of sleep because without sleep, you are dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.

I would write a long and wonderful essay about how peculiar my life is but I happen to be nodding off as I quickly tap away on my keyboard. This is where I depart and say goodnight because I am exhausted. 
Goodnight my fellow amigos, sorry for not posting hardly any stuff on here for a while. I live a rather busy life...

No comments:

Post a Comment