Sunday 10 May 2015

urgh lyfe iz meh

Well. The past couple of days of my life have been stressful, confusing, emotional and of course, exhausting. My life has been a roller coaster and it has only been going down. Not up. Apart from when I was with him. (reference to one of my earliest posts). Anyway. My life has been so messed up lately, I still have no clue what to do. But I am going to begin handwriting in my diary and I might even start using this as a diary or a way to relieve myself from any issues which have been bothering me. I love writing on here but the only problem I have is time. I waste so much time being ill and tired and being so fed up with the world that I forgot to write on here and if I do have time I don't know what to write about. But I am going to try my best and keep this is as updated as possible! 
I guess I am what you call a problem child but the only thing is I am a 'teenager' so technically I am a problem teenager.







Okay, swift exit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment