Monday 27 April 2015

da sun and da life and da me

Frankly, I hate the sun. I hate getting a tan and hate it in general. The sun can be a good thing as it provides light and is a main source of heat. BUT. It can burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I have to try and cover up as much as I can otherwise I get sun burnt and my skin gets really bad. It's horrible because I get really really really really hot and sweaty. I can't stand it. (I'm too open and honest if you haven't already learnt that about me). 
Anyway, enough about me. How are you? Have you had a nice day? Good, because everyone in the entire world deserves to have a good day once in a while! That is what life is about, having good times and good days.
Da' bed is calling me so I must evacuate. Adios Amigos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment