Friday 6 November 2015

Annoyance, life and food.

Some people can really irritate me. You know when you always have that one person who you just can't stand no matter how you try too, you just hate them. I have his a lot. I wish I had friends though. I love the boyf'' to pieces and the brother but sometimes I wish I had a group of female friends or something. I think about this everyday and everyday it gets to me but then the cons of having female friends is that arguments can occur and blah blah blah. I am weird. I know.

I am currently predicting what time I should take a swift exit through the doors in my college. The doors require a card to gain access. However, I snapped my card by accident so now I am currently a stranded human being.

This is weird, I was writing a post at college and now I am continuing it at home...it is very weird. I have recently been addicted to food...it may sound good to a few people as they may know me but for me, it really isn't good. I need to stop having serious overdoses on flipping food. I get so bloated but recently I just can't stop eating. I have also been addicted to soda water, it is so lovely and bubbly. However, I don't think it is exactly good for me. Why? Well, I think it may have something to do with the amount of acid it contains and what not. But on the plus side it does have 0 calories? That's good right?

I want a new theme. Really random...I know. But for example, on Instagram, majority of people will have their own little unique theme. However, my feed is really random. I wish I can be unique in my own way. Like, I may be unique to you, but personally I don't feel like I am. It is really hard to describe. I also wish I could sing. It would be amazing to have the capability to sing but I don't and it gets really annoying. But it wouldn't be any use to me due to my incapability to understand song lyrics. #TheStrugglesOfSammyDenby

Asides from that, life is pretty good. I have currently been hooked on Louis Theroux, (I think that is how you spell his name). He is a journalist along with a filmaker and he created a series of documentaries whom of which have a wide range of different topics. They are really awesome. I seriously recommend for you too watch some of them. THEY ARE EPICCCC.

I shall write more tomorrow as I have now, (hopefully), fixed/cured my laptop and it is running pretty smoothly. HOWEVER, I think I have lost majority of my pictures again so I shall be spending a period of time receiving them once again.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
A lovely, peaceful photograph of daises...
in rubble
The contrast between the two settings makes me really happy for some odd and bizarre reason.
But I like it.

I shall leave you here for now, however, I do hope you have a lovely and peaceful day just like my daises are! Goodnight, (or morning)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment