Thursday 19 November 2015

Emotions are very high

I love him. I can speak and write so many words which may seem meaningless but they are not and that is something which I need to exaggerate. He means everything to me. He takes care of me, he loves me and I can not thank him enough for that! I could spend the rest of  my life with him and you know what? I shall and I will! I will stand by his side every single day. If he needs me? I will be there, (unless my OCD kicks in then I am screwed). But, I love him and I shall let him steal my hat as many times as he wants and in return I shall carry on using his jumper supply as my own wardrobe. Every time I think of him, it makes me extremely happy. I am happy all of the time and it is all thanks to him! I could hug him for a looooooooonnnnnggggggg time.

My emotions are still extremely high from last night. Getting praise by teachers and getting told that I am doing well made me have ye olde goose bumps. Seeing my mother look at me with big bold eyes and having a smile on her face as if to say 'wow well done'. Now that. Made me happy.

I'm also starting to believe that I have OCD. Major OCD. All my life I have felt the need to straighten things and move things. I cannot stop this obsession. I will make a mess and freak about it 10 minutes later and tidy it up and straighten every single little thing. Everywhere I go I do it an it is driving me up the wall. But then again, I get some what of joy out of it. Sooooo, I guess that is a good thing.

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. I am going to be 18 in approximately 9 months. It seems a long time but I cannot wait until I am 18. I seriously cannot! OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Anyway...

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
FLOWERS I TOOK AGES AGO.
I didn't take them.
I meant I took a photo of them.
Do not judge me and my terminology.
Okay, you can judge me.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment