Thursday 26 November 2015

I am blinded by le holy sun


My eyes are burning from the sun. I am in so much pain due to the sun. Oh how i love the sun. i literally need sunglasses to defend myself from the sun. oh the sun. 

Basically, at my fellow college, I am located at a computer which happens to have a huge window behind it. Now, the sun is directly behind this window and it's wonderful glow is beaming into my eyes. So, Denby's way of overcoming this great wrath is too put my head into my left hand and create a head rest whilst I use the computer monitor as a defense system from the sun itself. So, life is great right now. I happen to be full of cold and everything is pretty bund' up. Denby is not pleased. Why can't human eyes have automatic sun glasses which turn on as soon as the sun reaches a certain brightness.

great. my stomach is rumbling but Denby doesn't want to eat because her tonsils are swollen up. welcome to my daily problems. 

Anyway, I am really intrigued with cute illustrations. If you do not know what I mean by this I shall show you some examples: 
  
funny-minimal-animal-illustrations-shanghai-tango-2
I find these illustrations simply adorable and I am starting to think about developing my own illustrations with Denby's idea of humor. I love simple illustrations. They are adorably adorable. You should also check out the artist who created the illustration examples. I believe his name is Shanghi Tango and all his work his so simple yet so clever. He has impressed me. I am not often impressed. Bravo Tango. (lol rhyme).

anyway I shall depart as the sun is developing and is gaining a rather high amount of brightness causing my eyes to water high amounts of tears. (logic). 
So, PhOtO oF tHe DaY: 

funny-minimal-animal-illustrations-shanghai-tango-15

I love this illustration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment