Wednesday 4 November 2015

The 1998

I have been attempting  write a blog post for about 3 days now but every attempt has failed...except for this one. I am and have been raving to: The 1975. A British band who are pretty groovy and cool. I only just realised that they uploaded a new video/song on their YouTube and now I am addicted and straight after I have written this I shall be downloading it. I cannot get over it. You know when you like a song so much that you can't stop listening to it and it just never gets old? Well, I am like that right now and I have been since half past 7 this morning. I recommend listening to them!

ANYWAY, I had a maths exam this morning which was very uplifting. Basically, it was RuBbIsH. End of. But yes, after that I attempted to do art work but I think I had an hour or two of just dying...emotionally and physically. However, he saved me. I am literally the most luckiest human being in the entire world to have him. I want to hug him so much right now. Just wearing his jumpers make me so happy...(I have four of his jumpers now...woops).

I am craving food so much right now. I had my tea...then a packet of crisp/biscuit things and I am still craving food. I am also craving soda water which is simply carbonated water, it is disgusting but really nice at the same time. It is really hard to describe but yeah, all I can say is try it to understand what I am on about. I have drank a litre of the stuff already. I am hooked.

I should probably tidy up my room and give it a mini spring clean but that my friend is a high amount of effort and I am currently reserving my effort for him because as soon as I see him I am going to give him worlds biggest hug and kiss and go on a late night adventure on our bicycles if it is not raining and yeah. That was one humongous sentence with no punctuation. I am dearly sorry for my lack of grammerical skills. (Grammerical - A new time which is going to soon be added to Denby's dictionary. Meaning? Unknown).

Urgh, I think I am addicted to music again. Music is so good. How can someone not love music? It seriously is tremendous. But then again I have currently contradicted myself as I started my opinion with the term: 'urgh'. LOL.

Anywho, many apologies for the late blog post but I shall speak to you again amigo's. Very soon....

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Why not have a baby Sammy chilling with her eskimo coat
along with her toy pram
and pegs
and a brush
I was a cool kid
That is all I have to say for this photo.
 
Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day today because it is the day before Bonfire Night and everyone should just have a good day because that is what life is for...having good days...everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment