Friday 20 November 2015

Strange Thoughts

Okay, I get really odd thoughts. I don't think I have ever disclosed this with someone but the thoughts get weirder and weirder and weirder. Ever day I walk to school and I think something bad is going to happen. I get to school and I always think something bad is going to happen and every where I go I always think something bad is going to happen. It is horrible but I can't stop thinking about bad things happening. I would go in too further explanation but if I did...you would definitely think I am crazy.

I don't understand emoji's. I try too. But I cannot. For example, the winky face. Is it a 'kinky' face or is it meant to be a jokey' face? I don't understand! And why have I got the need to put a laughing face at the end of everything I send. Does it seriously make things instantly better? I DON'T GET THEM...AT ALL.

I am strange.

I also have a cut on my forehead. I have no idea to where it appeared from but I now have a conspiracy theory that I am indeed...Harry Potter. If you saw a picture of it, you would understand. But just remember, I am no longer Sammy Denby...I am HARRY POTTUR. (Intentional spelling error).

Sorry for any missing letters after words. Currently I am trying to write an enthusiastic blog post on a sticky key keyboard. I am not having the best of experiences. However, I am getting there.

I also have a runny nose.

Not pleased.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
DAFFODIL MURDER
#DON'TASK


No comments:

Post a Comment