Monday 16 November 2015

Denby's Tree Dictionary

Tree Number One...The Red Maple.
Or as Denby calls it: the blue eert
Tree Number Two...Chestnut Oak
Or as Denby calls it: uber bush
Tree Number Three...Ash Tree
Image result for ash tree
Or as Denby calls it; The tree which sounds like fire but is just a tree.

That is just a really bad insight to what 'Denby's Tree Dictionary' would be like. I didn't realize how difficult it was to add pictures to a blog on a college computer which happens to have a dodgy keyboard. 
Anyway, I am undergoing an adventure. I have no clue what sort of adventure but it is in fact an adventure.

Also, I would like to dedicate some time to remember those who have died in Paris on Friday night. The attacks were dreadful and I cannot bear to think why anyone would do such a thing but sadly, it has been done and I am sending all my respect and love to Paris! The world is one scary place but the only thing we can do is hope for the best!

PhOtO oF tHe DaY: 
A picture of a tree.
Which Denby took.
It happened to be relevant to the topic.


Anyway, I hope every one has a great day and I apologize now for any spelling errors. I blame this keyboard as it is dodgy and sticky and horrible. But it still kind of works.

I do not know what I am on about anymore.

I HAVE A BRICK IN MY BAG. A LEGIT BRICK...IN..MY.BAG. I now know why I am a random person. 




No comments:

Post a Comment