Sunday 5 July 2015

Being Noticed.

In this day and age all people want to do is become popular. Majority of people want to follow the crowd and blend and most of all, be noticed. But, how can you be noticed when you are blending in with a crowd. How can you be noticed if you are a sheep. When I say a sheep, I mean those who copy what others wear and those who act like others do. Basically, those who are not original.
I live a life which involves wearing what I want. Not dressing to impress others but to impress myself, (well, I intend to dress comfortably and only smart when I need to). I act in way in which I feel comfortable acting. Sometimes I am quiet and sometimes I am not. This all depends on the mood and what sort of day it happens to be.
Anyway, back to the point. If you want to get noticed in this day and age, people will create videos of them jumping off stuff or pulling public pranks on people. Some people will get noticed by doing something which is news worthy. I always use to want to get noticed. I guess I still do. But, not as much. The only way in which I want to get noticed is if I have done something good/amazing or heroic. Not by public humiliation or anything similar to this sort. I want to do good to world. I want to help others reach their goals and help others in a nursing nature. (Denby gets deep).

I don't know what I am talking about today, (obviously I do...shhh). I promise you my posts will get more interesting, but, for the time being. I hope you enjoy.

Adios Amigos
  - *Denby Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment