Saturday 18 July 2015

Summer Has ARRIVED

Finally, the summer holidays are here and my extraordinary adventures can finally begin! You don't know how excited this makes me feel, (well you will once you've finished reading this). Although I hate the sun and heat, I do love the holidays! Six whole weeks of fudge all! Just writing about it makes me so happy! Even though I have misplaced my glasses and I can barely see much, I am still extremely happy! I am also very happy because I am finally losing weight. After battling through my war with food, I have finally begun my weight loss journey!

Asides from losing weight along with my glasses,  I have once again fallen again with ye olde bands. Catfish and the Bottlemen are one of them. You know when you get addicted to a song and you play it on repeat until you get sick of it? Well, that is what I am currently doing with Catfish and the Bottlemen, however, it is their full album I have on repeat. I haven't got sick of them...yet. Which is a surprise for me as I usually get pretty sick of artists after a while then I fall in love with them again after a month or so of not listening to them.

I would seriously love to carry out writing a huge essay, but, not being able to see what I am typing is really horrible, I am just hoping this all makes sense to you! Before I leave to go on a significant journey to find my spectacles, my main goal for this summer holidays is too write something everyday, (on here obviously). Since I have a bit of time to myself, I am now capable to spend more time on here! Which is absolutely great! I have no idea what on earth I shall be writing but I can guarantee you that my 'magical' head will think of something absolutely rubbish and boring but you still happen to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment