Thursday 23 July 2015

Glasses, Laziness, Foreign Frosties.

To begin with, glasses are really good...why? Because they allow my stupid eyes to have the capability to once again, see the world. However, the really big downside of glasses are the fact they are always in the way. You can't wear them if it is raining because they get wet and you can't see. I have a small head meaning they always fall down my face, bear in mind they are measured for my head... Also, every time I lay down, (which is quite a lot because I am a tired person), they also move upwards and cause a pressured feeling to one side of my head therefore causing pain...not good. I point is you may ask? Well, I have no point, I just wanted to rant to someone about my glasses hoping that someone may relate to my problems and then begin a conversation with me because that is how the vast majority of my conversations begin with, me complaining about something.

Asides from my 'annoying' glasses, I am developing something called laziness. I have never had one nights sleep where I have slept through the entire night without waking up. I have also never slept in to late hours in the morning or, if you're a normal teenager, late hours of the afternoon. I just never have. However, this past week has caused me to stay up seriously late and wake up very late. (When I say late I mean 8am). I am an odd child. I do wish I was 'normal' sometimes but then I have to realize that there is no such thing as 'normal'. 'Normal' is just another label in which you and I will use to describe the most ludicrous of stuff.

The final chapter of today's 'interesting' story/rant/whatever it is, involves Foreign Frosties. What am I on about you may ask? I shall tell you. To those who may not know what 'Frosties' are, Frosties are cereal, basically Cornflakes but loaded with high amounts of sugar. (If you do not know what Cornflakes are, or if you don't know what cereal is altogether, you might as well just stop reading here and go do some intense researching).
 Anyway, Frosties look a bit like this:
I went into Heron Foods, (mini supermarket), and went in to purchase some more Cornflakes. However, there was no Cornflakes to be seen. So, I had to look for a substitute to have instead of my heavenly Cornflakes. Then I came across Frosties. There were the closest I could find to Cornflakes, so I went to grab one and purchase it. But, when I went to grab the box of Frosties, I noticed there were two versions. One was £1.50 and the other was £2. But, what baffled me was that they both weighed 500g and the box size was exactly the same. I then spent a good 3 minutes with my younger sibling playing 'Spot the Difference' between the two boxes. Then I realized the cheaper box was a foreign box. So, what did Denby do? Purchase the foreign box. The writing intrigued me and looked rather pretty even know I have no clue what it says. 

So yes, that is my 'interesting' blog post which I promised you. To me it's pretty boring and to you it will probably be seriously boring, but you will still somehow read it. Therefore, making it interesting in an odd, 'Denby', way. I don't know what I am rambling on about now so I am going to take a swift exit until tomorrow where I shall once again, write another 'interesting' thing. 

Adios Amigos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment