Thursday 2 July 2015

Long Time No See.

This past month has been the most busiest month of my life and this current month is quite frankly going to be worst. Yay me. Denby has a list of things to do and a list of things to see. But I am back and I am determined to write a little something everyday despise how short/long/boring/interesting it may be.
Although my life has been pretty chaotic at the moment I have been trying to get fit. My eating is a lot better and I am beginging to consume the correct form of liquids, (for example, I have been consuming better amounts of fine H2O instead of the deadly Monster Energy Drinks).
Denby Tip: NEVER DRINK MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS. THEY ARE SATAN IN A CAN. NEVER DRINK THEM. DO NOT TOUCH THEM. DON'T EVEN THINK OF LOOKING AT THEM. THEY ARE SATAN I TELL YOU. SAAAAATTTTTTAAAANNNNN.

Swiftly moving on. Summer is slowly creeping its way up and my goals for summer are to get fit and healthy along with read as many books as I possibly can along with get as many photographs as I possibly can. My goal is too take 250 amazing photographs in many different, epic, locations. I shall achieve this goal don't you worry. I haven't been able to take any photo's in a while thanks to my busy life schedule. (Next blog post: Denby's Lyfe Schedule).

I also have a new life goal which is too develop and publish a book in which I would like to call:
'The Denby Dictionary'
You see, this book, or shall I say Dictionary, is going to be a series of my own, personal, words along with their ludicrous definitions. I shall give you a small insight right now. 

                                Spudigo
                                 (Adjective, (I think)). 
                                     - A combination of the terms: 'Spud' and 'Amigo'. The combination of words                                           create one individual word meaning friendship lover. Word used to describe                                         your lover as also your best friend. 
                                        For example: "I love you" 
                                                               "I love you more...you're my...Spudigo". 

Basically the book will have a series of strange words with Denby's own, personal, definition. 
Anyway, I must leave you at this point. But, don't worry, I shall be back very shortly! I apologize for my swift exit a month ago but I hope I have created a swift entrance by writing this post. 
Hope you enjoyed this confusing, random, piece of mine. 

Adios Amigo's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment