Monday 6 July 2015

Denby Discovers.

At this fine, late, hour of the day. I discovered something. I discovered that my waterproof watch is actually waterproof. This may sound idiotic to some but due to my previous discoveries with waterproof watches, I always doubted the fact that watches stated 'waterproof' are not actually waterproof and are in fact..a phony. 
Anywho, I had my watch on my left arm...as you do but then, as I was stripping to get into my late hour shower...I forgot about my watch. (Yes, I shower naked...). I jumped in the warm shower and too my surprise, I saw my watch still on my wrist. I quickly undid the devil strap to my watch and threw it across the bathroom. The watch was covered in water from the shower and due to the fact I threw it across the bathroom, I instantly knew it wasn't going to function the same way it did. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It still worked. 
The watch.
WORKED. 


Now this my friend, is one amazing discovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment