Thursday 30 July 2015

Okay

Sometimes, I feel as if no one likes me. I feel like they put up with me because they have too. Now, that is a horrible feeling. Yes, I have amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend who I can't exaggerate how amazing he is! But, I still feel abandoned in an odd way. I can't really describe to a standard in which you may relate, but yeah. It's weird. (The internet caused this).

Anyway, asides from being majorly ill, Denby is up and running and is currently really happy, (believe it or not). I can't even remember the last time I woke up happy, at home that is. When I am out and about I am usually pretty happy but when I am at home doing fudge all, I am usually down in the dumps. As much as I can admire the summer holidays for allowing me to do nothing for 6 weeks, it upsets me a bit because I feel like I don't have a purpose. I don't think this post has a purpose if I am honest...

I honestly don't know what I am on about today, I am too happy to care. Although, I am pretty sad because my laptop won't let me on Tumblr. I like browsing the humorical side to Tumblr, it often gets me in stitches but NOOOOOOOOOO, stupid 3 year old laptop won't allow me to laugh. Speaking of years, I am finally going to be 17 years old a week today. This therefore means I have to change my age on every social media I happen to have. Yay, fun. Yay, sarcasm. The one thing I can't wait for though, is to finally be able to drive a car. I seriously cannot wait, I am so excited to hop in a car and driveeeeeeeee. I want to drive across the country and go on road trips with le boyfriend and friends. It is actually going to be amazing. But, I need to be 17...and learn how to drive obviously.

I apologize for this post because I seriously have no idea what the purpose or interesting aspect is at all. I really don't. I hope you have a great day/evening/morning/whenever you are currently reading this. I was thinking about talking to a few of my 'anonymous' fellow readers. It would be interesting to know about YOU because currently, writing about myself and my experiences does get a wee bit boring for me and probably you. Therefore, you should add me on Snapchat: samdenby016
I think that is my name on it. If not try: thatdenbykid
I am awful with choosing usernames...as my may tell.

Anywho, adios my fellow amigos:)
*Denby Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment