Thursday 15 October 2015

Apologies, stippling and lack of sleep.

Firstly I apologize for the long gaps between each post. I will catch up, it is one of my new 'October Goals'. I can't believe we are halfway through October, it is crazy. You know what else is crazy? This keyboard. I am not in my homely environment as, in fact, I am at college once again and it is lunch time. I hate break and lunch. I know it is necessary to have breaks every now and again but to me it is just a waste of time especially when you are cold and lonely. (My hands are turning purple).

Asides from being extremely cold, I have found a new interest! Stippling. Similar to pointillism but stippling is an art technique were you create an image purely out of dots. In my art subject at college we got set a task to try stippling and quite frankly, it is the one thing in art which I am good at. It takes a long time but the result is amazing! I really want to show you right now but I have no access to a camera and everything on these computers are blocked due too safety reasons..blah..blah..blah. However, here is an example of this 'amazing' technique of the 'amazing'..GOOGLE:
It is such an awesome technique. The best part of it, personally, is the mind numbing part. Whilst dotting all over the page, you don't have to think about anything and it is really relaxing, especially when you zone out. But once reality hits you, you get to look at what you have done then you realize that you have formed a 'cool as heck' image. When I am in my homely environment, I shall show you what I have recently produced. 

I need to sleep more. I have been going to bed early, (9;30pm), but I have soon realized that my body needs more and more sleep. I think it is due to the days getting darker later and earlier. It will get to 7pm here and it will already be pitch black. It is cool and awesome but it messes with your head a wee bit. 

I apologize now for any spelling errors or grammar errors, I purely blame this keyboard. It is highly annoying. Trust me. 

Anywaywaywaywaywaywayway, today's marvelous PhOtO oF tHe DaY: 
This is a photo I took the other week with le boyf' at this abandoned building.
Abandoned places are cool.
Just like you.


Adios Amigo's, I hope you have a good day/evening/night.
:)

2 comments:

  1. That photo is amazing!!! As is that new art tequnique - I would love to see some of the work you've created!!!
    Have you just started college this year? I have, and it's absolutely draining - even with a day off!!!
    (sorry about this, but I am adding your blog to my reading list.. www.someteenagedirtbag.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! And I am going to upload some pictures of mine tomorrow:)
    I started last year but I am doing three years and tell me about it, it is slowly killing me!:'))

    ReplyDelete