Saturday 17 October 2015

ill, slow and meh

I have not been feeling well lately and it is starting to get to me. I want to rearrange my room and sort everything out but I ain't feeling the motivation and then when I do get motivated, everything hurts. At this very moment my little finger hurts, why? Well, I went ice skating last night, (which I have to admit was very fun), however, I fell over and now my wrist feels as if it is bruised and my little finger keeps twitching. Oh, and I have a bruise on my foot. I keep injuring myself lately. URGH.

Asides from that, my computer is very very very very slow. It takes Google Chrome a good five minutes to load as soon as I open it. However, it is a laptop which does work so I shall let it off and be grateful for that.

Urgh motivation where are you?

I still don't feel well and it is bugging me. I will sort my room out sometime today.

Anyway, how are you?
Good?
That is great.
Seriously, that is great.
No, I am not being sarcastic...Jeeez.

You know when you are going crazy when you can have a full on argument with yourself about the most stupidest of things.

The other day, I was walking past the local public library and I thought to myself 'I should probably go in there sometime'. This is because I use to go majority of the time because I had no friends and I still don't now so to be fairly honest, books were my friends. I miss reading all the time and I miss having a quiet environment where I could sit and work and be happy and think to myself. Therefore, I am actually going to go there again. Not today. But I shall go Tuesday after college! (It closes early today and it is  not open until Tuesday which I have to admit, is fairly annoying.

Similarly speaking, I thought of actually going to the local coffee shop, It looks really nice but I seriously hate people judging you and that is the exact atmosphere I scence when I walk past there, (something I often do), Also my confidence is dropping once again which makes me feel meh.

In a good note, I did well in my English exam which has made me extremely happy. Now, I can rest my head every night knowing I worked hard and something actually paid off. I need to start working hard more. I really do.

Now, I must leave you as I have some motivation I once again need to regain. So, I hope you have a marvelous day/evening/night and I shall speak to you soon!
Asides from taking too many pictures of him.
I love him to pieces. 
I may have my bad days, but he is always there to turn it into a good day.
I am probably the most luckiest human being ever to be able to call him mine. 
Smiles.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment