Friday 23 October 2015

Happy Happy Happy Happy

For once, I am a happy bunny. (Well, I am always happy when I see him but I am a LEGIT happy bunny). Basically, the job I was on about? Yeah, well, I may have got it and I haven't been happier about it! My confidence is finally growing however I am still trying to learn how to  raise my voice because although I am a happy bunny, I am a quiet bunny.

I am also writing on another college keyboard, however, this keyboard is one of my favorite keyboards purely because it enables me to write so smoothly an write with elegance, (if that is even possible). I might invest in a keyboard like this even though I have a laptop with a built in keyboard....I would rather have this keyboard.

My eczema is once again playing up and it is really irritating...quite literally. I want to scratch it soo bad but I really can't otherwise it will hurt more. ECZEMA Y U DO DIS!

Lips Lips Lips Lips
Winter Winter Winter
Why Why
You
So
DRY

I should totally be a poet. (Cool Face).

I must make a swift exit in a minute as today is 'LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT BUT BE PRODUCTIVE DAY'. Every other Friday, (meaning fortnightly on a Friday), I will either have a productive day or a very unproductive day. This means one Friday I will do loads of work and on the other Friday I won't do much work. So today is Friday, the productive Friday, so I shall undergo a high amount of work. Starting with Science, (or art).

Oh, when I say 'LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT', I seriously mean it as I am wearing his over-sized hoodie, (WHICH IS SERIOUSLY COMFY), along with seriously comfy yet highly fluffy socks which are overflowing from my red converse. You see, the fluffy socks wouldn't be so bad but the socks are purple. They don't go well with the red over-sized hoodie or the red converse but they are comfy. So, today is more like 'LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT BUT A COMFY IDIOT AND BE PRODUCTIVE DAY'.

I don't know what I am on about but I am really happy and I am waiting for him because I want to hug him and yeah.

Anyway, I must make a swift exit, soooooooooooooo, I shall leave you with an image to which I have no idea if it will come up or not! Adios Amigo, have a great day/afternoon/evening! :)

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I think this is an image from the abandoned place. 
It looked cool.
That is all I have to say...
LEL



No comments:

Post a Comment