Monday 19 October 2015

You'll help me make the music of the night

The title to you will be very random and obscure. This is due to the title being a line from one of Andrew Lloyd Webber's most famous musicals; The Phantom of the Opera. Now, this musical one of my many favorite musicals of all time. The music is mainly opera and is beautifully composed and written. At this very moment in time, I am feeling rather weird. Weird is the only term I can use to describe how I feel therefore you shall never understand full how I feel right now.

No, I am not on drugs.

Or alcohol for that matter.

I am perfectly fine.

Oh, I did drink tea.

Which includes caffeine.

Many apologies.

Anyhow, my curiosity about who reads my blog is slowly becoming stronger and stronger. I do know a few amount of people who read this, however, I am baffled and curious to know who else interestingly reads my blog. Hmmm.

I think I am hyper, again, many apologies. I don't know whether I need to cut down on tea or whether to drink more of the stuff. I MIGHT INVEST IN A FLASK AND BRING TEA TO SCHOOL WITH ME.

Oooooooo, intense moment in the Phantom of the Opera. BANTER. (I am currently watching the feature film of the play). ((It is amazing)). (((HIGHly recommend))).

I want to sleep but effort.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Here, have Henry. I was unable to rotate the picture. 
I am dearly sorry.
But, Henry looks happier.
He couldn't be happier.
Henry is cool.

1 comment:

  1. I love Phantom of the Opera, it's such a clever musical!!! I recently edited the theme music to sound electronic, but I don't know if I can publish it online... Anyway, your post made me think of it :)

    ReplyDelete