Sunday 4 October 2015

Ermagawd

So, as you already may know, I went to see Fall Out Boy last night and I have to say, they were absolutely amazing. I still can't get over how good they were! I got loads of footage on my camera but I shall try and upload a video tomorrow as I wasn't expecting to take so many videos.

But yes, Fall Out Boy were amazing and I seriously recommend that you go see them some time! I uploaded a short video to my Instagram: thatdenbykid if you want to see some amazing footage before tomorrow, (turn the volume down though).

I am so tired right now. Last night I didn't arrive home until gone midnight and then I woke up really early this morning and I felt great until now due to my energy levels just giving up on me:') YAY.

I currently have world's worst stomach pains and I think it is due to having take out food earlier. I hate take-away's, it is nice for a minute then BAM, stomach ache for Denby.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to write so much more but I am so tired and in so much pain:(

However, I shall write more tomorrow about Fall Out Boy and life in general. Before I leave: PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
One of the many pictures/videos which I took last night!
There were too many to chose from but I kinda liked this one. 
So, there you go!!! 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment