Thursday 16 April 2015

Being Yourself

I have self confidence issues and I try so hard to not let it get to me but sometimes I can't help it. I will be happy one moment and then I see my reflection in a mirror and then reality hits me and that's what gets me down majority of the time. All I think about is what I look like and how many calories I consume. It's a horrible way of living and no one should feel like this! I will wear oversize clothes not just because they're extremely comfy but because it hides my figure. However, I am slowly overcoming my anxiety issues but it takes time and that's what I have to realize and it is also what many other girls and even boys have to realize.
No matter what size you are, no matter how much you weigh or what you look like, just think, who cares? You are who you are, you can't dream about looking like someone else because they are a completely different person and when you copy them your not being yourself. Always wear what you  personally want to wear and not what every other girl or boy is wearing. Everyone has their own unique style but some people are too scared to show that and they shouldn't be, no one should be scared to express themselves but I guess it shows how f*cked up society is.

Thank You for reading.
Goodnight.

*spotlight descends into darkness and the song 'Hold Back the River' by James Bay begins to fade in until the sound producer realizes how mainstream that song is and turns it over to 'Stayin' Alive' by the Bee Gees but then realizes how inappropriate that song is for the scenario so then turns off the music altogether*

No comments:

Post a Comment