Monday 20 April 2015

Evenings

In addition to one of my previous blogs which was all about mornings, I have decided to write one about evenings as evenings are just as exciting as mornings...

Evenings for me is my time to wind down and relax...sometimes. All day I am up on my feet completing random activities which are pointless but drain my energy and then as the evening creeps up, I can finally relax and go to my happy place. 
The main reason why I love evenings is my bed. My bed is the second best thing in the world which makes me happy..don't ask me what my first thing is. My bed is the place where I can sleep for hours and hours...occasionally. But my bed is also the place where I lay and watch pointless videos on the internet of people talking about themselves or people playing video games. 
Another reason why I love evenings so much is because it is my time to wind down and chill. This makes me happy simply because I don't relax or chill in general, I can't physically relax throughout the day, I just can't. 
I also love evenings because I can spend some time with my family. Family means the world to me! Sometimes I can be annoying and rather irritating towards my family but I will always be there for my family no matter what.

 *Sympathetic noises from audience* 

I would love to stay and chat with myself but it just happens to be an evening and I must retreat to my second best thing in the world. 

*Moon begins to show in the dark room and glow in the dark stars begin to reveal themselves*

No comments:

Post a Comment