Friday 17 April 2015

Obsessions

I have many obsessions and some of them are unhealthy. My main obsession is making sure the volume on my TV is on an even number. I don't why it has to be on an even number and not an odd number but guess that's just odd.,.(awful joke Sammy, awful joke).
Anyway, another one of my obsessions is handwriting. I am an extremely funny about handwriting and fonts. My handwriting needs to be neat and tidy and also consistent. If not, it stresses me out and I go into panic mode and then I insist I need to re-write what ever I am writing. Now this obsession is not good when in exams or doing hand written assignments because it means I have to re-write EVERYTHING in a limited time period. Trust me, it ain't the best of things and that's for sure!
My other main obsession I would like to stress about is socks. I have to wear socks. I cannot stand not wearing socks. I just don't like the bareness of my feet on any form of surface.
I would go on for a lot longer and list ALL of my obsessions but frankly, ain't nobody got time for that.
Hope you get the reference, good night internet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment