Sunday 19 April 2015

Denby's Bucket List

Howdy my dear amigos, (I am not Western or Mexican, just to clarify).

I thought I would write my bucket list in virtual letters and words and I thought I would put it on the best thing in the world...THE INTERNET! (High amount of sarcasm right there folks). So here is part one of Denby's bucket list, I can sense your excitement. Please, enjoy.

#1 - Be able to drive a car
#2 - Get a license to drive a car
#3 - Buy a car
#4 - Drive that car
#5 - Pimp ma' ride
#6 - Become a midwife
#7 - Be a mechanic
#8 - Be a mechanical midwife
#9 - Create a rubbish YouTube channel
#10 - Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
#11 - Get a picture of myself leaning on the leaning tower of Pisa
#12 - Make a movie or documentary
#13 - Run a marathon
#14 - Get rid of eczema and other skin conditions I happen to have
=15 - Build my own PC
#16 - Go on a plane somewhere
#17 - Go to Florida
#18 - Go to California and sing 'Dani California' by Red Hot Chili Peppers
#19 - Actually go to a concert
#20 - Meet Ainsley Harriott
#21 - Prank someone and film it
#22 - Do well in life I suppose?
#23 - Be the number one trend on Twitter
#24 - Be unique
#25 - Have a collection of something?
#26 - Get famous for a bit
#27 - Work with Disney Pixar
#28 - Win a competition
#29 - Drink alcohol
#30 - Finish this bucket list

No comments:

Post a Comment