Saturday 18 April 2015

Determination

determination
dɪˌtəːmɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the quality of being determined; firmness of purpose.

Everyone is determined to do something. Especially me. I am determined to do so many things! The only thing which is stopping me I guess, is me. Anyone can do anything but the difference between everyone is focus, dedication and determination.Some people will be highly focused and dedicated to something whether it is writing a blog or being determined to run a marathon without dying, overall it takes determination.
If you want my advice about how to be determined and dedicated and so on then keep reading...(you probably won't want my advice but tell you what, it's free so you should have it because who doesn't want free stuff?). 

#1 - Never give up. Giving up is probably the worst thing anyone could do! If you give up, it gets you down and no one deserves to be down especially when the cause of it is yourself.

#2 - Always dream big. Dreaming is the thing that personally keeps me going in life. You should always think about your dreams whether it is the dream you had last night or just a random daydream you had moments ago. Just think about it and it will make you happy!! (Hopefully).

#3 - Set goals and achieve them or at least attempt too. Set goals which mean something to you! Start off with writing a list of small achievable goals and then write long term goals. Writing these personal goals down is the easy part, the hard part can be achieving them. But listen, once you have achieved these short or long term goals you will feel good about it and you will be happy for a llllloooonnnnggggg time. 

Going to be honest and say I haven't proof read this so if you find any grammar errors or whatever, please don't bully me. *winky face* 


No comments:

Post a Comment