Tuesday 18 August 2015

I am a chubby lazy potato.

Yes, the title sums it up. Basically, I have evolved into a chubby lazy potato who needs help! I need to lose weight, become more motivated and become intelligent. I WILL ACCOMPLISH EACH OF THESE GOALS!!! I hate summer holidays. I become the same old potato each year. NOT GOOD!

Anywho, I went swimming today with the sibling and I have to say, it was pretty fun. Stressful as I discovered that I cannot teach anyone how to swim. Why? Because it is a HUGE contradiction as myself cannot swim so how am I supposed to teach another individual, like myself, to swim? It just does not work.

3 weeks today until I reunite with the one and only..college. Frankly, I cannot wait. (Still cannot believe I just said that).

I have no clue what to write about, I apologize. Actually, you know what...le Facebook app. I recently re-downloaded and updated the Facebook app. Now, since I have downloaded/updated this app, my phone battery drops massive amounts. Now this...UPSETS ME! Nothing has drained my phone battery as much as this stupid app has. URGH!

Tomorrow, asides from tidying my room and seeing le boyf', I am going to read I book to which I happen to own but not yet have read. I have 'Beautiful Creatures' which is supposed to be really good book, so, I might just read it after a year of owning it and leaving it unread.


1 comment: