Tuesday 25 August 2015

I can't cook. 

I mean, I love to cook, however, it has come to my attention that I can't cook anything without it either being under cooked or overcooked. The reason to why I am on about cooking is purely because I am currently trying to cook a quiche. A quiche which has a tin cover thing around it. Now, I don't know whether this tin is supposed to be put in the oven along with the quiche or whether I was supposed to take it off. I am pretty sure I was supposed to keep it on....I have no idea. NO IDEA. 

I would be an awful chef. 

Asides from my incapability to cook, (I believe that is the correct term), I cannot swim. I can try. But realistically, I cannot. I also can't write, as you may notice. I cannot do a lot of things. However, I can ride a bike. That is one of the few things I can actually do. 

As per usual, I have no clue what I am rambling on about. However, I hope you do. 

Come Dine With Me is currently on the television. Hopefully you should know what this program is, if not, basically a group of strangers host a dinner party for one another whilst getting to know each other. Usually this program is full of 'banter' as to which it is now. WHY DO FEMALES CAUSE BANTER. WHY? 

No comments:

Post a Comment