Wednesday 5 August 2015

whut

I keep losing track of the days. I went to go on Blogger ready to write some more interesting stuff and then just realized that I haven't wrote anything since the 3rd of August. I apologize amigos'. I didn't realize it was the 5th today and I also keep forgetting that it is my birthday tomorrow.

I need to sort my life out. I don't know what I am doing in life. I need some form of guidance or something. Like, I just don't know what I want to do. Writing on this blog is the only thing which is keeping me sane. I want to lose weight and when I try to I feel so good but then I get days were I just can't be bothered. I am waiting for the day were I am going to realize what I am doing with myself then I am going to aim for it. But at the moment, that is not happening. URGH. I will get there, eventually.

My music taste hasn't returned from it's vacation. It's killing me. I found my earphones though so that should give me some encouragement to engage with my music taste. Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday and FINALLY I AM GOING TO BE 17. FINALLY I CAN DRIVE. YEY. I am hoping to get my cartilage piercing tomorrow, (a piercing located at the top of the ear). I can't wait, I was supposed to get it last year along with my normal ear piercings but that did not happen, but it will this year!

URGH, just looking around my room disgusts me. It is a mess and I am a mess. I hate being ill. Having a headache is not good. Especially when you don't take anything for them. URGH.

URGHHHHHH.

Someone please cheer me up. PLEASE.

(Sorry for being depressed today, headaches and me are not a good match...at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment