Sunday 23 August 2015

The Return

Hola Amigos, I have returned! Not like I left or anything, but still, I have returned. I have recently discovered my inner, happier self which has led onto me being a lot happier, (obviously).

I also discovered what it feels to star gaze with the most perfect human being on this planet. The feeling is simply perfect. Everything about it was just simply perfect!! *Blushies* - A new term to add to the series of other terms in the 'Denby Dictionary'. The definition of the term 'blushies' is the same definition as to 'blush' but with added emphasis for humorical reasons.

I am also still debating whether to create a YouTube channel to which I can upload random videos based upon me and my highly random lifestyle. I don't know but it would keep me entertained for a while and I love editing and messing around with videos, it is something I have always loved doing!

I apologize for such a short post but it has taken me an hour to get this far due to interruptions being chores. Urgh. I have also been messing around with the one and only Photoshop. As much as I cannot use the bloomin' software, I still love using it! I might have a mess around with it later on.

I apologize for this post being rather short. It has taken me 3 hours to write. Why? Because of chores. Urgh. This has been the second most stressful day of my life. Usually I can handle stress but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment