Thursday 13 August 2015

I hate my body. A lot of people of body issues, especially when you are a teenager and you are going through puberty, etc. But, my weight issue is pretty bad. All I think about everyday is my weight. I have decided to eat 'clean' and healthy. In these past two days I have had healthy food and no processed food and no sweets and junk basically. I feel so much energetic and happier with myself. I seriously hope I can keep this up because I feel so healthy and great.

Asides from weight issues, I am currently in the process of deciding what to do with my wall decor. I like to decorate one wall with random stuff which mean a lot to me, I just can't decide on what design I feel like doing on my wall. I hate decisions as many people may know that about me. I can't stand them. But, I have to learn to cope with them because I guess now my life is about making decisions.

Speaking of decisions, I need to quickly decide what I want to do for the future because I am 17 now and I need to decide what I want to do with my life. What career I want to go down. It is so difficult to decide! I want to be a midwife but then I think to myself; do I want to do that for the rest of my life? I want to spend my life doing something I enjoy doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment