Saturday 1 August 2015

RIP MUSIC TASTE

My music taste has gone and it has rather upset me. Why? Because music is my life, or was my life. Now I listen to my 'favorite' bands and they don't interest me. Now that, is upsetting. Really upsetting. I seriously hope this is another 'Sammy Phase' because quite frankly, I cannot cope without music yet I can't listen to it. IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, LIKE WTF.

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I also rather dislike needing to tidy my room but not tidying it. I need to tidy it and sort out all of my clothes and move it all around, but I just can't get myself to doing it. I moved my amazing, single bed to the window thinking that is was a good idea...HA, no. All I can hear on an evening is people walking by and cars zooming on by. Oh and when a bus comes by....IT SHAKES TO WINDOW. So I need to move it back to it's original spot which is next to one of my many hipster walls, that way I might be able to get some sleep.

I watched As Above So Below earlier. I have to say..IT WAS AMAZING. I loved it! I love horror/thriller films, they are so good! Although, I do spend half my time ranting and raving about how bad the actors are or how badly it has been filmed...but still, I love them. They are definitely my favorite movie genre thingy ma jiggy.

By the way, HAPPY 1ST OF AUGUST!! It is finally August. I like August even though it is already raining, I still love it! My birthday is also getting closer which excites me a lot purely because I finally get to turn 17...FINALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment