Tuesday 11 August 2015

Love.

Love is an amazing thing. You will not know what love is until you have fully discovered it. I have to admit, I am one of those lucky individual's who have discovered this thing called love. It is quite frankly, amazing. Knowing someone is there for you every single day is the best feeling in the world. The fact you can return that feeling is even better! I am a lucky person. The most luckiest person in the world, no exaggeration.

Speaking of the world. I want to explore it. I want to explore the entire world along with a vast majority of different cultures and cities. Yes, a lot of people want to do the exact same thing, but I mean it. I want to write about Paris and it's beauty or Rome and it's history. To me, that would mean everything. I love taking pictures of perfect moments at perfect times. Taking photographs of the Northern Lights? Now that my friend, would be amazing.

Also, everyone in this world all has specific words to which they will never be able to spell correctly, ever. As much as you can try, you still can never spell the word correctly. I still can't spell 'approximately' correctly, as much as I try to learn how to spell it...I can't. I WILL ONE DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment