Thursday 13 August 2015

Well Then.

I finally created a really bad video with le camera. By using really old Yorkshire postcards to which I found, I used my head and create a random video. Took me a while and was rather mind numbing, probably why I enjoyed doing it!

It is only a simple video and I am hoping to expand my interest in creating these random videos and form better ones to which more people will enjoy and find interesting and mainly more videos to which I enjoy making.

I have uploaded the video to my really bad YouTube channel:

 https://youtu.be/I5N-OWG7z8Q

If you would spare a minute of your time to watch it, I would much appreciate it. Give me some feedback. Whether it is criticism or not, help me out and provide motivational help:)

Thank you amigo's.

*Denby Salute*



No comments:

Post a Comment