Monday 21 September 2015

Are you organised?

The title represents a question which is often asked to me. 'Sammy, are you organised?' No. Yes. I don't know. Maybe. I never know how to answer this question. I just never do. Am I organised? I bought folders for each subject I do. Does that make me organised?

I learnt a valuable lesson. When you are changing the inner tube within the tire of a bicylce. Always make sure you get the right one. Why? Well, lets just say, if the inner tube is way too small, there is good chance of it blowing up..as I have learnt. So, as part of my 'Denby Gives Advice' - Always read the label.

I also learnt another valuable lesson. Never accept a muffin from the elderly. Why you may ask? JUST DON'T.

I shall be right back folks. I CAN FINALLY UPDATE MY LAPTOP TO WINDOWS 10 AND I CANNOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
a CoOl PiCtUrE oF tHe SkY
bY
mE

No comments:

Post a Comment