Sunday 27 September 2015

Spike

I bought a cactus.

I called the cactus....SPIKE.

You may now officially call me strange.

But yes, I did buy a cactus. Reason being...I just wanted a cactus. I'm cool. Actually no, I wanted to show responsibility so I thought, if I could take care of a cactus, it shows that I have high amounts of responsibility as I can take care of a living thing. Even though I often babysit an actual human...logic is defied.

I really need to rearrange my room and sort it out again.

I am very tired.

Actually no, lets talk in third person, (I think it is).

Sammy needs to rearrange her room and sort it out once again.

Sammy is very tired.

Sammy says that today's photo of the day is:
Sammy's Cactus
Aka, Spike


Sammy says "Adios Amigos" and sincerely apologizes for short post today


2 comments:

  1. Cacti are awesome! I've got one sitting beside the door, and it looks tiny compared to yours. Hope Spike turns out awesome!
    Mind visiting mine and giving some feedback? www.myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com
    (Couldn't find the button to follow your blog... I'll be back soon though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! and that's awesome, however, I do think mine is smaller:')

    ReplyDelete