Wednesday 2 September 2015

CRASH

I have been trying to write a blog post for a while now, however, every time I have gone to write a post, my laptop goes into crash mode and decides to not work. Hopefully, I can actually get through this blog post without it crashing for the 7th time today.

I have been considering on doing a 'favorites of the month'. This would conclude of me showing you a few of my favorite things, whether its a game or an item I have bought, I might as well share it with you. Why not?

As you may already know, I would love to travel the world. However, I would love to go to France. I would love to go to a French market and learn how to speak French. I have a slight addiction with France, I don't know why, I just do.

Half the top of my nail is hanging off and frankly, it is really painful! I really would love to rip it off, but, it hurts just having it hanging around and the pain of pulling it off would be double that and I just don't think I could go through with the pain at this moment in time.

I purchased some 'Posh Tap Water'... Basically, my local supermarket is closing down so everything is pretty much reduced. So, what do I do? Find this water in a glass bottle and I decided to buy it. It was a great deal and is also a great bottle!

Sorry about the short blog posts, once this laptop is sorted, more, better posts will be uploaded to you all!

*Denby Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment